Poles for Prunion P150 & P200
Work at height in complete safety
The new pole option for PRUNION pruning shears allows you to prune trees up to 4 metres in height with enough autonomy for a full day’s runing. This option benefits from the technological innovations of PRUNION and now allows you to switch to pole mode in minimal time and without requiring tools.
- 2 pole lengths to choose from: 1.50m or 2m.
- Reversible cutting head for pruning all branch configurations.
- Mounting the Prunion pruning shears on the pole takes less than 1 minute, no tools required.
- Prune at heights of up to 4m.
- The compact Prunion cutter head permits easy access interior tree foliage.
- The blade half-opening is controlled by an optical trigger.
- Simplified maintenance (weekly lubrication).
- High performance battery for a full day’s pruning.
- The handle fits comfortably into one hand (leaving the arms free to move around)
- Oval-shaped tube for an optimal grip on the pole.
- Balanced pole for increased comfort and precision. (shears motor at the rear of the tool).
- Compact Prunion cutter head, for good working visibility.
- Practical and intuitive branch hook.
- Strong and lightweight aluminium tube (1,600g or 1,870g depending on the model).
|TECHNICAL FEATURES||SHEARS AND POLES|
|1.5m pole (g)||1,600|
|1.5m pole + Prunion (g)||2,360|
|2m pole (g)||1,900|
|2m pole + Prunion (g)||2,660|
|Country of Manufacture||FRANCE|
|Commercial Warranty (Years)||3|
|Starting System||Push Button Start|