Cultivion Soil Cultivator
A tool that simplifies an arduous task
The CULTIVION soil cultivator is the only one of its kind in the world and can be used across a large range of applications from working the soil to weeding. Due to its lightweight and stable characteristics, CULTIVION is very easy to use. CULTIVION can work both at the surface and at depth.
- Exceptional work quality and speed.
- A powerful tool that can work the soil even in late winter.
- Using the cultivator once is equivalent to watering twice.
- Enough battery life for a full day’s work.
- Low maintenance.
- Up to 885 cuts/minute.
- Effective for cultivation, weeding, or soil aeration.
- Designed for agriculture, vegetable growing, and green spaces.
- 5-tooth blades, suitable for all soil types.
- The blades can be changed quickly to switch from one use to another.
- 9 possible tilting angles for working on the surface or at depth.
- Adjustable to the user’s height.
- Very easy to handle.
- Stable while working, no need to push the tool.
- Reliable, safe, long-lasting tool.
- An alternative to chemical weed killers.
- Low maintenance.
In contrast to rotary tillers, CULTIVION is stable
when working, and does not require any force. CULTIVION was designed to work in reverse, which avoids trampling of the area already worked.
|Standard equipment. Optional equipment|
|Maximum power – W||380|
|Combustion motor equivalence – in³||0.61|
|Weight – lbs||6.8|
|Oscillation speed – HZ||13 to 15|
|Tool speed – spm||800 to 885|
|Number of blades||5|
|Blade tilting positions||9|
|Noise level (LPA)* – dB(A)||82|
|Guaranteed noise level (LWA)* – dB(A)||91|
|Front handle vibration level (ah)** – ft/s²||47.2|
|Rear handle vibration level (ah)** – ft/s²||33.5|
|4-speed selector switch|
|Battery life**** with ULiB 750||Up to 1,5 days|
|Battery life**** with ULiB 1500||Up to 3 days|
|Country of Manufacture||FRANCE|
|Commercial Warranty (Years)||3|
|Starting System||Push Button Start|
|Power Source||Lithium-Ion Battery|